Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Website Updates

As you may have noticed I've updated the website to a cleaner look, at least in my opinion. I hope information is easier to find. The Portfolio section has been greatly improved with thumbnail samples and reorganization. Overall I feel its an improvement but you be the judge. Email me at christopher@rogueshollow.com and tell me what you think.

The Next upgrade will be the fearcast section which may take a bit longer but I'm hoping to make it pretty comprehensive and packed full of valuable information. Time will tell. The new packages will be announced when the site is done so stay tuned for that.

Lastly I'm still looking for dark artists! If you have some interesting haunted house related artwork send some samples My way! If I think they are marketable for a haunt I'll add them to our licensable artwork gallery and if they sell you'll get a nice license fee! Email me at christopher@rogueshollow.com with submissions asap! It's a good chance to make some money and get your name out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


main | about | news | portfolio | services | fearcast | web hosting | downloads | contact us | gallery | shop | links

© 2000-2009 Rogues Hollow Productions, LLC. | All Rights Reserved
No image on this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of Rogues Hollow Productions, LLC.
Privacy Policy