Thursday, November 06, 2008

Back home

After 2 very long months experiencing the haunted house business hands on I am glad to be back home here in Ohio and enjoying the fall weather. I learned a lot the last 2 months about the haunt business and I hope to be able to apply that to my own work and clients in the next year. I don't expect I'll be jumping into managing a haunt again next year but it was definitely a learning experience.

While I really disliked Arizona I did meet some great people and had a pretty good team working for me while I was out there. Now its time to get back to my regular life and get Rogues Hollow Ready for 2009!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


main | about | news | portfolio | services | fearcast | web hosting | downloads | contact us | gallery | shop | links

© 2000-2009 Rogues Hollow Productions, LLC. | All Rights Reserved
No image on this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of Rogues Hollow Productions, LLC.
Privacy Policy