Friday, March 06, 2009

What's up at Rogues Hollow

A lot actually... I've been hard at work on HauntedHouse.com. I've reavamped most of the site so far, but there's still some rogue pages out there with the old design. We're planning some big things for HauntedHouse.com. The first of which will be announced and shown off at transworld. If you've had trouble getting ahold of me its because of HauntedHouse.com but that should be coming to an end soon.

Also some may be wondering where my movie reviews went. Well I am one of 2 owners of HauntedHouse.com and I need to show some love to it by posting all my horror related reviews and news items there from now on. So if you want my take then go to the HauntedHouse.com Blog and you'll find it all there. Also I'll be more or less retiring from updating my twitter account as well so I can focus on updating the HauntedHouse.com twitter. Its going to be an exciting year for me, Rogues Hollow and HauntedHouse.com so come see as at Transworld on March 27th - 29th. See you there!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan Ray Colton said...

Haunted houses are awesome! I really want to take a trip across the country to see a few of the scariest haunts that are around. It would just be so much fun! www.hauntedutah.com/forest.html

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


main | about | news | portfolio | services | fearcast | web hosting | downloads | contact us | gallery | shop | links

© 2000-2009 Rogues Hollow Productions, LLC. | All Rights Reserved
No image on this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of Rogues Hollow Productions, LLC.
Privacy Policy